“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” -Proverbs 22:6
Director – Lisa Cottrell
2443 E. South St
Anaheim, CA 92806
- Infant and Early Learning Centers License #s 300613903 & 300613904
- CHURCH AFFILIATION: Our Child Care Centers are owned and operated by Lamb Of God Lutheran Church, a congregation affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- STAFF: You can feel comfortable knowing your child’s teachers have been trained in Early Childhood Education. Our staff is very consistent and loving. There is always a staff member present who is trained in First Aid /CPR.
- Our facilities offer an attractive, clean, yet “homey” atmosphere. Children can enjoy our beautiful playground which features a variety of playground equipment, as well as a garden area. One area of our building has been set aside for the care of infants.
- Security at front entrance. Must ring bell to enter.
- YEAR ROUND HOURS FOR BOTH CENTERS: 6:30 am – 6:00 pm Monday-Friday
- REASONABLE TUITION AND SCHEDULES TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
- You can see many pictures of our activities on our Facebook page
- THE LAMB OF GOD CHILD CARE CENTERS ADMIT STUDENTS OF ANY RACE, COLOR, AND NATIONAL OR ETHNIC ORIGIN.
Infant Care Center
- 6 weeks-2 years
- Full Day Program 3-5 Days/wk
Loving Care for your precious child.
In order to meet your child’s needs and avoid allergy risks, we ask that you bring your Infant/Toddler’s meals and snacks from home. We offer a quiet room for nursing mothers if it is needed.
Early Learning Center
- Full Day or Half Day, 3-5 Days/wk
- Hot Lunch included in Tuition
- Breakfast available*
- 2 Nutritious Snacks provided daily
We are a “developmental preschool program.” Your child will be allowed to grow and develop at their own pace. They will be offered a variety of learning experiences and new concepts at each stage in their development. These include, but are not limited to:
- large & small motor activities
- social skills
- language development
- Christian education
- sensory experiences
- problem solving skills
- arts & crafts
- potty training if needed
- Dance and Sports classes are also offered on site for an additional fee.
We offer a Christian curriculum presented in a loving environment. Basic Bible stories, Christian outlook told at the child’s level, and prayer before meals are part of our curriculum. We have weekly chapel services with singing, Bible stories, and puppets.
*additional charge for breakfast that is served before 8am. Children are allowed to bring their own food as well for this meal.